Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day - Georgy:)

To all the Mums out there happy Mothers day. I hope you are getting to relax.

Unfortunately for me I have a sick hubbie and four year old so my day consists of looking after them. Plus at the moment we are trying this new routine with our little boy to help him sleep better (we have had a run of at least a month of very bad nights), which went extremely well Friday night but on the second night being last night, he decided to wake up at 3.45 and stay awake.

At 6ish I finally gave in, got him up and took him for a walk hoping he would sleep. But no such luck. Instead he was chatting away, pointing out things and generally very happy. Amazingly enough this is what actually made my mothers day, in my hazy state my little boy suddenly said something which sounded like 'I love you' for the first time. And so when we were nearly home and crossed paths with a woman going for a walk and she said to me 'Happy Mothers day', I actually thought yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment