Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Balance out of whack! - Georgy:)

I am back with a fresh look blog and slight change in focus. So where did I go? The whole balancing thing tipped very much in favour of trying to negotiate a building contract for our house extension (somewhere to put all the toys) and a busy work load in my office job. All this left me very unenthusiastic about getting on the computer when at home, especially as every time I did so it was with two kids climbing all over me or asking me questions!

So with all this going on I started to ask myself whether to continue with the blog, but after recently having chats to a number of friends who have just returned to their office job from maternity leave or just had first babies and are freaking out a little or had seconds and suddenly discovered how much harder two is, I thought a good time to start this up again with new energy and focus.

I am hoping that some things written in this blog will help you when you are pulling your hair out, just to know others have been through it. In my case my Mothers Group and since then a few close friends have been great for this, but I know others that don't have these networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment