Sunday, June 27, 2010

Allergy free recipes - Apple crumble- Georgy:)

Well my little boy has come of his extremely strict diet and we now can slowly introduce various foods. Even so it is amazing how difficult it is to find recipes that don't contain, egg, tomato, nuts or sesame. These he definitely can't have.

I had friends over for dinner Saturday night and quickly discovered when trying to buy dip (most contain either sesame paste or nuts), crackers (may contain nuts or sesame and many with flavour contain egg). And then finding treats for the kids, not easy.

Because of this however I am learning to cook a lot of things from scratch and have discovered some great recipes. The Apple crumble I made for dessert on Saturday night was a definite winner - http://allrecipes.com.au/recipe/9877/the-perfect-apple-crumble.aspx

If you have any great recipes that you think a toddler will eat and don't contain the above please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment