Monday, March 1, 2010

Love for iPhone - Georgy:)

I know this may sound like a shameless plug for iPhone but I promise you it is not, there is no endorsement money coming my way. My iPhone has become one of my must haves to help with the Mummy balanancing act.

I must admit I was one of those sceptics and it took a while for me to be convinced that a 'mobile phone' could make all the difference but it has really helped.

Since having number two I had been getting more and more disorganised and forgetting things I used to always remember, like birthdays. Anyway I finally thought I can't rely on my memory lists like I used to and so started to enter things on the wall calendar. This helped a little but I would often forget to check it or write things on it. Now with my iphone always on me and an easy to use touch screen and calendar with reminders, I am doing so much better.

The other thing is it is a mobile child entertainment device. My four year old loves it and just yesterday was playing with the 'doodle buddy' on it, drawing away as I enjoyed a coffee and fantastic chocolate (my two other best freinds) with my sister and brother in Fitzroy.

I also use it to take photos and video a lot (when I haven't lugged the camera around), it got some of my boys first steps - which I then proceeded to e-mail my parents right then and there; check my Facebook and Gmail on the train to work; used the GPS in the Grampians to find our accomodation and in the City to find exact locations of meetings and don't forget the in built iPod!

It is my little buddy and I love it! I am a convert.

No comments:

Post a Comment