Thursday, March 18, 2010

Split personality- Georgy:)

When at work, often think maybe I could do that extra day. I love being in the adult World were people know me before I was Mummy. Love coming into the wonderful City of Melbourne and out of suburbia, enjoying the buzz, getting my morning coffee in a relaxed manner and being able to drink it either deep in thought or reading the paper.

But when at home think gosh I wish I was a full time Mum. I love the more relaxed pace in the morning and not having to rush to childcare and the stress of having to get to work on time. Then at the other end picking up tired children who frequently throw tantrums on getting home and we start the whole evening routine just that bit later. Love having my time with the kids and playing silly games or making things with my daughter, lots of dancing and cuddles with my son and just watching them play. The relaxed pace when it is just the three of us pottering around the house.

But maybe just maybe having a bit of both is having it all, just have to stop wishing I had more of each!

No comments:

Post a Comment